NATIONWIDE--MARCH 25, 2016-- There's only one week left to book one of the lowest priced Ireland deals we've seen so far this year: a five-night escape including roundtrip flights for $799 per person.
Great for travelers who want to explore at their own pace, this deal takes the legwork out of booking all trip components separately -- plus we couldn't package this any cheaper on sites like Orbitz or Expedia.
What to know:
- This includes roundtrip airfare from NYC -- we’re seeing connecting flights as low as $89 onFly.com
- Plot your own course: Choose from hundreds of bed and breakfasts to overnight
- Spend a night in the 5-star Lough Eske Castle (pictured)
- Comes with a manual car rental (automatic car upgrades available)
- Spring departures in April and May
- Prices are based on two people traveling together and include all taxes and fees
Note: After you book, you will receive information via email on how to choose your bed-and-breakfast stays.
Travelzoo Tip: Check out our tips on what to see, what to do and what to eat in Ireland, one of the most popular destinations we visit each year.